- Use the Internet to research 9 to 5 The Musical.
- You can find a good story synopsis here
- Use thumbnail sketches to record as many ideas as you can.
- Try to apply what you have learned about color, as well as the elements and principles of design.
- Select your best idea and complete a rough sketch of the design using a full sheet of 8 1/2" X 10" paper. Add color.
- Edit the design as required.
- Use Adobe Illustrator to create the poster, be sure to be in CKMY mode.
- The poster should be 13" wide by 19 " high.
The poster must include the following information.
Cobequid Educational Centre Presents 9 to 5 The Musical
- size type
| 9 TO 5
Music and Lyrics By Dolly Parton
Book By Patricia Resnick
|Based on the 20th Century Fox Picture
|Originally produced on Broadway by Robert Greenblatt, April 2009
- 9 to 5 The Musical Is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. 421 West 54th Street, New York, NY 10019 Phone: 212-541-4684 Fax: 212-397-4684 www.MTIShows.com
- Evening Performances April 16, 20, 22 and 23 at 7:00 pm
- Matinee April 17 at 2 pm
- Tickets available at MacQuarries, Adults $15 Students and Seniors $12